GC Aviation: Engineering Services
Our engineering department works meticulously with the FAA Aircraft Certification Office during all phases of project development to ensure a complete and comprehensive certification package is developed.
The professional installation teams comprised of licensed A&P mechanics and FCC technicians, supports the engineering department in delivering a one stop source solution to the customer. GC Aviation’s one stop source solution provides you a direct decrease in overall project time and cost savings.
We specialize in large commercial aircraft.
- FAA DER, DAR, DMIR
- FAA Regulatory Consulting
- FAA Structural Engineering
- Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) Certification
- Engineering Orders (EO)
- Location Of Passenger Accommodation (LOPA)
- Passenger Seating
- Emergency Equipment Layout
- PSU Layout
- Interior Placard drawings
- Wiring Diagrams
- Regulatory Agency Consulting
- Harness Fabrication
- Remove & Replace Old Harnessing
- Avionics Kits/Manufacturing